2023 SCAMP CAMP
For Payments: We are now accepting Deposit and Tuition Payments. Click the PAYMENT button at the bottom of the page to submit a payment. If you experience any issues submitting a payment, please CLICK HERE to request support. We have found issues are more likely to occur when using a phone than when using a computer.
We are no longer accepting enrollment applications for 2023. Please check back in April if you are interested in applying for enrollment for 2024.
Dates: June 26 - August 2
No SCAMP Camp the week of July 3 - 7
Location: Clarkston Junior High School
6595 Waldon Rd.
Clarkston, MI 48346
Applying for Scamp 2023
- Enrollment applications will be posted online beginning April 15th
- Priority enrollment will be given to scampers that meet one of the conditions below, and apply April 15th through 22nd
- Tier 1: scampers that applied/attended Scamp 2022 and have settled all past tuition balances
- Tier 2: scampers that have attended 2018 or later, but did not apply for Scamp 2022 and have settled all past tuition balances
- Enrollment will begin April 24th
New for 2023
- Tuition Changes: Clarkston School District Resident: $700; Other Resident: $1,100 (families will continue to have an opportunity to apply for full or partial financial aid)
- Full tuition must be paid by May 22nd to finalize a spot for Scamp this summer.
- Families applying for financial aid or using other funds to cover the cost of Scamp must be up to date with all document/information requests involved in those processes by May 22nd to finalize a spot at Scamp for this summer.
- Scampers offered a spot after May 1st will be offered an extended deadline communicated individually at the time a spot is offered.
- If you have any questions about this policy, or any other questions about enrolling in the Scamp program, please contact scamp as soon as possible to ensure an opportunity to attend.
- [email protected]